We can accommodate forty large dogs in our top of the line Snyder indoor/outdoor kennels, and all of our dogs receive a bed and cookies upon check in.
If you have a small dog, elderly dog or puppy, we have special indoor only rooms just for them.
All dogs are leash walked in our fenced in yard twice daily. Dogs in the small dog room or suite are leash walked three times daily. Doggie doors in the indoor/outdoor runs are open all day and closed at night. All dogs are fed twice daily and water is available at all times. All dogs are given a bedtime cookie each night. All runs/cages are disinfected once daily.
Our “doggie beach suite” was added in 2003 to offer pets indoor luxury at it’s finest. Our dog suite is furnished with one or two beds, a rug, elevated food and water bowls, a private television and a huge window. All “beach bums” are leash walked three times a day.
We offer daycare Monday through Friday. You may drop off any time after 8:00am and pick up no later than 5:30pm.
What you may bring for boarding:
- One toy per dog
- Beds are not allowed (we provide Kuranda beds) and we do not accept towels or blankets.
- We serve Science Diet Sensitive Stomach, however you may bring your pet’s own food. If bringing your own food, we ask that it be placed in a gallon size zip lock bag and that you only bring enough for your pet’s stay.
- You may bring treats for your pet.
- If your pet is on medication, we will be happy to give it at no additional charge.
- One dog in one run $27.00 per day
- Two dogs in one run $47.00 per day
- One dog in puppy cage $20.00 per day
- One dog in suite $39.00 per day
- Two dogs in suite $55.00 per day
Silver play package:
- 15 minutes of one on one pampering or playtime with a staff member, one extra walk, a special treat: $ 6.00
Gold play package:
- 30 minutes of one on one pampering or playtime with a staff member, one extra walk, a special treat: $8.00
Movie Star package:
- Watch a movie with a member of our staff while also enjoying a special treat, one extra walk: $9.50
All canines boarding with us must have an up to date:
Bordetella(intranasal/oral every 6 months or injectable yearly)
Canine Influenza( both H3N8 and H3N2 strains are required)
*puppies under 16 weeks of age may board in the puppy room only and must have received at least 2 DHPP vaccines and a Bordetella vaccine and must have a negative fecal.