ePet Health is a complimentary service that provides our pet owners with valuable services, benefits, and tools to make caring for your pet interactive, fun, educational and convenient.
Here are some of the Pet Owner Benefits:
- Ability to manage your pets’ health schedules, view upcoming appointments, or follow up on healthcare recommendations.
- 24/7 access to the required medical records needed for boarding, traveling, enrolling in classes, or in an emergency.
- Email alert reminders can be setup for product or medication doses. eAlerts helps you manage the number of doses remaining and the days between doses.
- Request appointments, request boarding reservations, refill medications, or ask general questions.
- Having ePet health provides a new and exciting service allowing access to both traditional and proactive home delivery services. You will be able to either browse our website for products or be automatically enrolled for monthly shipments before leaving the practice. The Remind Me™ program allows you to manage and track your pet’s medication and food shipments from within the ePet Health portal.
Pet Health Articles
- Offering you 24 hour access to a library of pet health articles for timely information on important topics. Our database of articles is sorted by canine and feline content and can be easily searched. Articles can also be printed for later review.
Pet Health Videos
These videos include high definition footage and incredible animations to better explain common pet health issues and more complex conditions. You can watch these programs at your leisure and they are a great way to reinforce topics that might have been discussed at the Animal Medical Clinic. Each video is professionally narrated, fully reviewed by our veterinary team and runs four to six minutes.
You can learn more about your dog or cats in this searchable breed module. Information includes size, color, breed history/origin, fun facts and more. Each breed page can be printed for further review.
An interactive dog, cat or horse can be opened to explore body systems and learn how different areas of anatomy can effect your pet’s health. Kidney disease, osteoarthritis, cataracts, periodontal disease are just a few of the many topics that can be explored.